REGISTERED MECHANICAL ENGINEER (JR SERVICE ENGINEER)
Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating activities of the service team, together with the related back-office teams to ensure customer satisfaction, excellence and timely service delivery.
1. The Service Engineer must thoroughly understand the technical requirements of clients, anticipate risks and hazards as well as future needs to serve the requirement.
2. He/she must coordinate with clients on their expectations and limitations of the service, while also ensuring compliance with specifications and timely accomplishment within the prescribed time frame and budget.
3. He/she must be able to work closely with field technicians of varying levels, to supervise and ensure that the job is executed in good order.
4. Responsible in the assessment and prudent/accurate estimate of jobs, review of proposals and managing customer expectations with respect to the scope and limitations and risks of each job handled.
5. The candidate should have a deep background in Air conditioning / HVAC services and must embody the company culture and values of excellence, commitment, integrity and teamwork.