JUNIOR IT PROGRAMMER
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Supports the configuration, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment of the in-house operations system
2. Identifies operational and performance related issues and recommend changes to the MIS Manager
3. Supports the execution of control system deployments and change management documentation
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge:
1. Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java (J2EE), XML, Python, Visual Basic etc.
2. Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL
3. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software/ computer engineer or a related subject.
4. Team player with a positive work ethic
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills
6. Open to Fresh Graduates
7. Can Start immediately